Low-Cost Spay/Neuter and Pet Wellness
Irving Animal Services hosts a number of low-cost vaccination, spay/neuter and microchipping events throughout the year for residents. Check the department's event calendar for upcoming dates.
Free Spay/Neuter Program
Residents of the City of Irving may qualify, based on financial restrictions, for free spay/neuter, microchip and rabies vaccination services for owned dogs and cats. These services are provided through donations to the Irving Animal Services Animal Assistance Fund and in partnership with DFW Humane Society. Call (972) 721-7788 for more details.
- Pets must be 5 years old or younger and weigh less than 80 pounds.
- Participants must obtain a voucher and then contact a participating clinic to schedule an appointment.
- Vouchers must be used by the expiration date.
- The voucher must be presented at the clinic at the time of service.
There are several clinic locations available. Contact providers for details:
- Spay Neuter Network, (972) 472-3500, SpayNeuterNet.org
- Texas Coalition for Animal Protection (TCAP), (940) 566-5551, TexasForThem.org
Fri Sep. 28
Fri Sep. 28
Tue Oct. 2 - Wed Oct. 31